Terms & Conditions
- Please read the compendium upon arrival. You will find this on the coffee table. This includes the Emergency Evacuation plan as well as all other essential information regarding using the combustion heater and electronic equipment.
- Most electronic equipment should be left unplugged from the wall points should there be an electric storm.
- No smoking inside the cabin at any time. If smoking outside please dispose of your cigarette butts properly as you are in a wilderness area so be considerate of your surroundings. Please also be mindful of Bushfire Risk indicators (near the Swimming pool area and at the entrance of the resort).
- No Pets allowed on the property or within the resort
- Please keep the noise down in consideration of others – most people are here for the peace and tranquillity.
- Please leave the property as you found it.
- Additional charges will apply for cleaning a dirty barbeque.
- You are in a high-risk bush fire area. The wood log Combustion heater found indoors and the outdoor fire pit are not to be used between the months of November to April. Fires may only be lit during the months of May to October. Please be mindful of the Bushfire Risk indicator and please do not light the outdoor fire in windy conditions.
- Please use only the un-cut wood for the outdoor fire pit (left on the grounds or next to the actual outdoor fire pit itself). Cut wood logs are for the indoor log fire combustion heater only.
- Please lock the doors and windows of the lodge and unplug all electronic equipment from the wall points when leaving the property.
- Remember to drop-off the keys.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation.