As our private guests you will enjoy the use of all the community facilities including the tennis court, solar-heated pool, outdoor fitness centre, swimming lagoon, 2 x BBQ and several picnic areas, Children’s Play Area and Recreation Room with Table Tennis and Pool tables. There is also a Bistro & Bar operating from Wednesdays to Sundays, please check with the reception for the details.
With wonderful bush walking trails, a rainforest walk that includes an old Bushman’s Hut, a beautiful lagoon for freshwater dips, yabby ponds, 4-wheel drive tracks, panoramic lookouts and more, there are endless ways to escape, experience and enjoy the natural world.
Guests have full access to the Resort Activities & attractions that include:
- 4-wheel drive tracks
- Access to bush walking trails 100 metres away – 30 kilometres of trails on this 1000-acre resort
- Tennis on synthetic grass court
- 17 station exercise station
- Play area for kids – swings, slippery dips etc.…….
- Pavilion with pool table and table tennis
- Solar heated rock pool
- Numerous BBQ & picnic areas over the resort
- Goonarook freshwater lagoon for swimming and kayaking
- Kayaking on lagoon – you will need to bring your own kayak
- Yabbie fishing – kits available for purchase at the resort reception
- The resort also provides picnic tables and outdoor cooking facilities at a number of the above sites